Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas....bah, Humbug...

Well, here it is, another Christmas sitting at home by myself. This time, I have company;

1. Egg Nog martini - my own invention...that means no specific recipe, just has booze in it, and its in a martini glass (I ran out of Cranberry martiniis)...
2. Crackers and Brie...with some Hungarian salami (I won't be kissing anyone, so its ok...)
3. My computer, with iTunes on loud...(Goddo playing now)
4. PokerStars, trying to win the big one...

Kids went home yesterday, after our Christmas on Saturday...they did enjoy the Xbox 360 and Rockband 2...even I enjoyed my time on drums and air guitar...lol

All alone on Christmas Eve? How are you spending your Christmas Eve for 2008? I hope better than I am spending it...

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

No comments: