Saturday, February 04, 2006

Muhammed...From Satire comes Truth


I had to laugh when I saw all the Muhammed cartoons...click on the link above (the title of the blog entry will take you there) to see the cartoons that are causing the big hub bub.

I have one thing to say...you Muslims have no sense of humour. And with that, I guess that all you Muslim extremists that have taken to violence and burning flags of Denmark, just proves the satirists' thoughts about all Muslims...keep up the good work of trying to dissuade other religions that you are a peaceful people!

Muslims don't know how to communicate or negotiate, so they revert to terrorist acts...and as all good Muslims have said, jihad, as endorsed by Muhammed, will reign supreme. I am slowly being convinced that all Muslims would resort to terrorism to some degree.

Thanks for the laughs, Denmark!

No comments: