Friday, December 15, 2006

Making Ends Meet on $150,000 a Year

I don't think I have ever read an article that was more misaligned with the intent of the story, than this one.

If you get a chance, you can read how a leech of a husband, a former salesman no less, takes advantage of his wife's income of $150,000 a year as a psychiatrist, by staying at home, and insisting on making 2 rental properties work, even though they don't have any tenants. You can read how their hardship has left them to consider cancelling their $3 a month unlisted phone number, while maintaining a horse for their kids.

Give me a break!! Keep your ears open...I think I hear little violins playing in the distance for their misfortune.

Leave a comment and tell me how you wouldn't be able to manage on $150,000 a year...oh, the sorrow!!!

No comments: