Sunday, December 03, 2006

Stephane Dion?

I had the chance to watch part of the Liberal convention on tv, just out of interest to see what was happening. I had followed the leadership race to see what was going on. Although I am not a Liberal, I have liked what they have done for the country. Conservatives need to adopt a better approach, similar to Harris' "Common Sense Revolution", for Ontario a few years back.

The one thing that I got out of the Liberal convention and their choice of a new leader...what is this obsession with people that can't speak English??? Cretien, and now Dion. I am not sure that this will bode well with English Liberals, and I can see a huge shift in the Liberal population demographics as a result.

Besides joining forces with the Bloc, I can see even more of a split within the country, which will ultimately result in Quebec withdrawing from Canada.

Let me be the first to say, I will be one of the first ones there to dig the moat around Quebec, to let them leave.

No comments: