Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Howled When I Heard This One…

A guy goes into the doctor’s office, and proceeds to tell the doctor that he has a problem with his penis.
“Drop your pants, and let’s see what’s wrong”, the doc says.
The guy says, “Promise me you won’t laugh”. The doctor says, “I am a professional, and have seen lots of things in my time, and I don’t laugh at my patients”
The guy drops his pants, and lo and behold, his penis couldn’t have been any bigger than a AAA battery…
The doctor starts to laugh hard, tears are streaming down, and he can’t control himself. After a few minutes, he apologizes to the guy, and promised that he wouldn’t laugh any more, and that it was improper for him to laugh at his penis.
After gaining his composure, the doctor asks, “What seems to be the problem?”
The guy says, “It’s swollen”...

lol

No comments: