Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oh, the Horror...the Horror...

With the passing of Easter and the usual festivities...you know the story...Jesus is buried in cave by Pontius Pilot, and Jesus comes out of the cave a few days later, and if he sees his shadow there are 6 more weeks of winter...you know how it goes...

Imagine looking forward to a piece of chocolate, biting into it, and wondering why it doesn't taste like chocolate? When did a chocolate bunny become a "milk chocolate FLAVOURED confection" bunny????
I checked out who makes it, and its made in Quebec. So the only thing I can think of is that Quebec is trying hard to make sure we vote for a referendum to let them be their own country, by making shitty chocolate, if I can call it that.
You know, I almost fell for carob as a chocolate replacement, but I got wise. Beware of fake chocolate bunnies this Easter!!!
Needless to say, it has to be the worst thing I have ever tasted...and now I have no chocolate bunny to munch on...

No comments: