Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weenies of the Week - Major Party Leaders

With the election call this week, of course I had no choice but to include all the leaders...they have all had their moment this week, so for them, and the joy we get laughing at them for being the Weenies of the Week, I present to you;

1. Gilles Duceppe

The first recipient this week, Gilles, gets one for his inane thoughts and idea to have Quebec submit its own Olympic hockey team....sheesh...what an ass. I tell you, if there was a line up to dig Quebec out of Canada and put a moat around it, I would be the first one in line.
And Mr. Duceppe...when you do leave Canada, take your debt with you, but leave the natural resources.

2. Stephen Harper

Mr. Harper gets yet another Weenie award this week, for his latest platform, of suggesting that we would all be better off if the GST was reduced 2% over the next 5 years...give your head a shake. I want to notice when I get my taxes reduced. What you are offering Mr. Harper, is the equivalent of the "need a penny, take a penny" tray at the 7-11. And I don't use it either, by the way...


3. Jack Layton


Well, if I had to rate the weenies this week, he would be ranked the lowest, only because he hasn't said much over the last few days, from what I heard. He did say, and perhaps too much, was that "the NDP just needs more MPs". Good one. Another comment - anyone realize that the UAW is not supporting the "peoples party"?...that says it all.

4. Paul Martin


Well, with Paul Martin, what can I say. He is putting the right things on the table for the election, in the way of tax cuts. I am sure there will be lots of times over the course of the next few weeks that he will screw up bad. So far, he has my vote, and that has to say something given that I am a Conservative.


So, congrats to the Weenies of the Week...make me proud in the weeks ahead to show me that you really deserved the award.

No comments: