Monday, November 28, 2005

The Campaigning Begins...

Lucky us. We get to elect a new government. While I should probably be glad to have the right to be able to vote for a government, the choices don't do anything for me.
The way I see it, I can't even guess on the lesser of all evils. We are always going to have a minority government, and we are destined to have coalition governments from now on. Gone are the days of majority governments, and we can thank the past governments trying to make everyone happy, for this happening. We are going to continue to elect minority governments, and change them as often as we do our underwear.

The sooner we stop trying to look after everyone's interest, the better. Its getting too expensive to the regular taxpayer to fund all the differences everyone wants. Let the Liberals back in, that way I know I will at least get my refunds due.

No comments: